Saturday, January 3, 2009

Why Today Kind of Sucked

1) My phone died. This is tragic. What makes things worse is my friend is thisclose to having a baby and I may not get the text that says the baby is on it's way/here! (The good news is, I had insurance. A new phone will be in my possession on Tuesday. Always buy phone insurance, kids!)

2) I ate too much fiber today. Like, waaaayyy too much. I shant go into further detail.

3) Work was slow. It wouldnt be so bad if I could talk to ther people, but I'm the only one in the shop. I could go over to the adjacent liquor store, but I don't like most of the employees. And the ones I do like are busy working. Go figure.

4) My feet are dry. No amount of lotion will remedy them when they're like this.

5) Facebook depresses me. It makes me feel like I should be social all the time with people I barely know anymore. I have a hard enough time keeping in touch with my friends within a 20 mile radius!

6) I stupidly tried to take a bath tonight when I KNEW that the boy would wake up and demand to be fed. So, the ten minutes of relaxing in the hot water was shot to hell by the wailing of a starving child and my mad dash to wash my hair and not kill myself getting out of the tub.



And now the Android is at a gig and I'm alone with the babe. He's sleeping now and I'll take advantage of this and try to get some reading done.

No comments: