Friday, October 31, 2008

Negative Nancy.

I haven't posted in a while. Obviously.

I realized today that it was not because I had nothing to say, it was because I has nothing pleasant to say. Even the stuff that seems funny to me in the moment comes out jaded and bitchy. I blame sleep deprivation.

I've been contemplating a charming musing on baby clothes and why they are ridiculous. I'll crack that out in the next couple of days.

To represent the happy new leaf I will be turning over, I shall soon post a picture of my babe dressed as the Jolly Green Giant. (Get it? Leaf? Well, maybe it will make sense when you see the costume.)

He is napping at the moment and it it my belief that one should never wake a sleeping baby unless one is a glutton for punishment or just plain certifiable.

No comments: