Friday, October 10, 2008

Practically Perfect in Every Way

The Czar and I just got home from his two month well baby visit. It went swimmingly. He's still a tall (25 inches!) blond Norske warrior. He's 12.4 lbs and his head has grown 2 inches in the 9 weeks since they've seen him last.

All said - he's perfect. He had his two month vaccinations, as well. This was not as traumatic for me as I was told it would be. Then again, I didn't even look at the needles. I just couldn't. I held my baby's teeny hands and looked him in the eye while he screamed bloody murder. Then I snuggled him and it took thirty seconds for him to calm the heck down and start staring at a lamp in the corner.

In an act of solidarity I got a flu shot and a tetanus booster. My band-aids aren't nearly as cool as the kid's are. Sad.

No comments: