10. I can sleep on my belly.
9. I have to pee about one tenth of the time that I used to.
8. I can take a HOT bath without boiling my kid's brain.
7. My wedding rings fit again!
6. No more tent-like maternity tops!
5. I can shave my legs without having a giant belly get in the way. ('Course, I haven't had time to shave my legs, but the point is I could.)
4. No one touches my stomach without permission.
3. My feet are no longer bloated beyond all recognition.
2. Hey! I can see my feet!
And the number one reason I am LOVING not being pregnant:
I haven't had heartburn in three weeks.
It's the little things.
The New PostSecret Book
4 years ago