Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dull dull dull...

It's not that I haven't had anything to say. I do have stuff to say, but most of the time it's so boring I fall asleep thinking about it!

The most excitement I've had in the last couple of weeks is very long drive to and from Illinois. I left the Czar and the Android alone overnight for the first time. Naturally, the boys did brilliantly, and I didn't totally fall apart. That's all I can ask for. I did accidentally go 12 hours without nursing or pumping - never again. I was sure they would explode and take out most of eastern Wisconsin.

We're really just trucking along nicely now. The boy is six weeks old as of yesterday - time flies. My six week checkup is next Monday. I'm kind of looking forward to it just to make sure my nethers are, you know, as they should be.

Oh - I'm back at WeightWatchers. Getting back to counting points and actually thinking about what I feed my face is both liberating and frustrating as hell. Technically, I only have to lose 15lbs of baby weight, but since there was an extra 60 or so hanging around before the kid was even a glimmer in my eye, the finish line is a fair ways off. No worries. I can handle it.

No comments: