Sunday, September 28, 2008

Zzzzzzz...

I don't want to jinx anything, but I think we've entered a new stage of development. I think my kid might actually be sleeping through the night.

Or close to it, anyway. Last Wednesday he slept 6 hours straight. Thursday he made it 7 and a half (almost in a row. He woke up once and was easily lulled back to dreamland by having a pacifier plugged in his face.). Friday was screwy, but last night he went another 7.5 hours.

I'm deliriously happy.


In other news, he's still kind of amazing. He's holding his head much more steadily now, and he can stand (with assistance, of course) for longer periods. His legs used to just go to jelly when any weight was put on them, but now he plants his feet like a champ.

Today we will enjoy baby's first Twins game. I sure hope they don't lose - it might put him off baseball forever.

No comments: